Welcome to Dixie Montessori Academy! If you are accepted, the following items will be required:
- Completed Registration Forms
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current, up to date Immunization Record (click the immunization requirements link to the right)
- Proof of Vision Screening (Kindergarten only)
- Physical Exam (Kindergarten only)
- Special Education Information (if applicable) – If your student has been serviced in Special Education, we will need to obtain a current copy of the IEP or 504 so that our resource team can address the needs of your student. Dixie Montessori Academy will request records from your student’s current school upon registration.
- Proof of Custody / Guardianship (if applicable)
- Download Student Enrollment Forms – 2017-18 DMA Enrollment Forms
- Enrollment packets/forms will be emailed upon request or picked up from the office as applicants are accepted.
IMPORTANT – Please print all pages single-sided so that they can be separated and distributed to various departments or send via email.
Please use the link to check your wait list status – https://secure.h-wire.com/waiting_list/waiting_list_application_status.php
If you have any Questions please contact us!
Because of the lottery process which is used each year to determine admission, Dixie Montessori Academy cannot maintain wait-lists for classes beyond the current school year. Wait-listed children who are not accepted to the school during the year must undergo the Open Enrollment and Lottery process again for the following year if they wish to continue to be considered for registration.